Having a charcoal grill indoors is impossible due to the smoke it emits. Likewise, even a gas grill is extremely dangerous as propane is highly flammable and it produces fumes while cooking. So how do you get grilling done indoors?
Well, the answer is simple. With a small countertop grill but that’s not the only reason to choose them. Here are few benefits of using an electric grill.
Easy on the pocket
- Most of the top-notch household grills and griddles or even a Panini press shouldn’t cost you more than $100-$150 while you can get a budget model with basic grilling features for less than $50. Apart from that even maintain or cleaning an electric grill is easy thus lowering repair cost as well.
- With charcoal or gas grills, overhead expenses are aplenty. You need to buy the right fuel/charcoals etc. Also, repair cost tends to be higher.
It’s easy to use
- One of the main reasons these grills are so popular is because of the convenience they offer. Yes, they’ll easily fit into your home due to their compact design but they still provide a cooking surface enough to grill for a family of 4-5.
- Also, they are easily portable and can be moved from one place to another with great ease be it the kitchen countertop, your balcony etc.
- All the removable parts of an electric grill are dishwasher safe (unless stated otherwise) and cleaning the non-stick or ceramic cooking area takes a few minutes.
- Also with electric grills maintaining or changing the temperature is quite easy and can be turned with a simple turn of the knob. Also, heat is more evenly distributed thus making cooking faster and easier.
You can party anywhere and everywhere
- If you’re living on rent or in an apartment, use of charcoal or even gas grills indoor is probably banned as they are a fire risk and also smoke from the charcoal can be harmful to children or those with respiratory disorders.
- With an electric grill/griddle that can fit on your kitchen countertop, no such restriction or ban can be enforced. Electric grills are a cheaper and eco-friendly choice.
- Like I mentioned above, gas grills tend to produce fumes when cooking on high heat. This makes cooking indoors highly dangerous and risky but with an electric grill that’s no longer a problem.
- Electric grills and griddles are the safest to use. These grills work by heating up the cooking surface which is usually non-stick or ceramic.
It’s also worth to take a look at the cons of an electric grill and the one thing we hate about it is the fact that you always need a power source nearby to operate it thus limiting portability.
There are a lot of Single Serve Coffee Machines in the market which produces a fresh cup of coffee in just a couple of minutes. There are pod machines, capsule machines, single-serve machines and hybrid machines to choose from. These are the Coffee machines with inbuilt grinders. Although you have many popular single-serve machines from Nespresso and Cuisinart, Keurig is considered the best and for good reason. Keurig K250 is the best single-serve coffee machine which you could buy for your home. Here is a detailed review of why this model is the best in the market.
Keurig promises you coffee machines which are quick and durable and provide you with a delicious cup of coffee. Keurig is reliable and one of the most famous brands for a coffee machine and provides you with numerous coffee makers to choose from. They have a unique design which makes their coffee makers look quite attractive. You can DeLonghi Magnifica review.
Keurig K250 Review
One of the best single-serve coffee makers, Keurig K250 provides you with larger brew sizes, multiple brew settings, and multiple coffee flavors. It uses just a one-touch operation and allows you to control your coffee as you wish. It provides you with convenience and flexibility and is quick to brew a large cup of coffee in just a matter of minutes.
Here are some pros and cons of using this model:
- It can brew coffee size equivalent to 30 oz. with the help of K-carafe which are nothing but bigger coffee pods.
- It provides you option to choose a stronger brew setting
- You have option of over thousands of flavors
- You can use it to make several drinks like hot chocolate, coffee, tea, etc.
- You can also use ground coffee to brew a cup of coffee inside it.
- It also includes a touchscreen and allows you to perform various actions with just one-touch.
- You can only use K-cups by Keurig to brew your coffee.
- It has a smaller water reservoir with only 40 oz. capacity.
Keurig K250 is a good option for all those people who like to have a big mug of coffee every now and then and want something easy to operate on a daily basis. Its touchscreen system makes it easy to choose the brew size and settings and start the brew cycle making it even more convenient to make your coffee.
It is quick and the numerous K-cups flavors allow you to try various coffee flavors and since it has recently introduced K-cup 2.0, you can use ground coffee to brew too and choose the strength which you want but beware because ground coffee ends up brewing a very strong coffee. Although it does have a few drawbacks like you cannot use other manufacturer’s coffee pods or that it comes with only 40 oz. the reservoir which can brew 2-3 normal sized cups of coffee, its features make up for all these setbacks quite easily. At just $100, this is quite a deal and one of the single-serve coffee machine with so many features.
We are very happy to announce that we have launched our Dough 2 Go program! This means you can take our fresh pasta home with you, and get creative with it in your own kitchen.
All pasta is made to order, all you have to do is come to our website and click on the Dough 2 Go tab, and order from our three feature pasta of the week. Special orders take two days to fill the order, but all feature pasta orders can be filled that very day, you just have to get your order in by noon for same day pickup at Cafe Bar Pasta. If you order after 12 pm, let’s say, then your order will be ready for pickup at the restaurant the next day.
Remember, this is fresh pasta, so if you don’t cook it that day, please refrigerate, for seven days max……All good things have an end!
Dough 2 Go only available Tuesday- Saturday (for now).
Yup, one of the busiest days in the restaurant biz is upon us, only a week out! We are pretty well booked up already, but you can still try your luck for a late or early table…who knows?!
For those who will be joining us, we decided to post our menu for the evening as we were having a few requests. So here it is….get ready to drool!
We are proud to be a part of the Taste Toronto, Best Restaurants for the V-day list! Thanks for thinking of us TT, cheers…we are proud to be in such good company!